Terms of service
1. Your Rus provides services for obtaining visa invitations, as well as registering issued visas according to these invitations. It does not provide services for the issuance of Russian visas. Where visas are issued by Russian consulates on the basis of our invitations.
2. Your Rus offers clients free advice.
3. We provide the services according to their price list and prices are valid at the time of submitting the request for execution. When the order is canceled or changed after receipt, the amount paid will not be refunded.
4. The consular visa fee does not include the cost of its services. The customer must pay these fees independently at the consular office abroad according to the rates determined by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. Full cost is required for every order except for corporate clients who have entered into an agreement with Euros.
6. Not responsible for the actions or omissions of the authorities. Any liability for is limited to the amount of the required service fee.
7. It is not a governmental organization and does not represent the interests of any government.
8. The customer undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the information received from each other in the process of providing services.
9. Euros reserves the right to change these terms at any time. The customer can learn the latest publication of terms on this page from the site.
10. All materials on this site are property of the site, they are protected by copyright and related rights and may only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.